Americans and non-Americans alike have been shocked by the election of Donald Trump, and it’s left this Brit with a few pressing questions.
- Do you think Trump realises that his surname means ‘fart’ in British slang?
- Will part of the presidential handover involve Obama teaching Trump how to smile naturally?
- Do you think Donald Trump will celebrate his win by treating himself to a second suit?
- Is Trump worried that this ginormous wall will take longer than 4 years to build?
- Has he appointed Mike Pence as vice-president because he will make an even more awful president should Trump be assassinated?
- Will the USA’s national anthem now have to be changed to circus music?
- Do you think it’s his years of scientific training or just his effortless state as a genius that allows Trump to dismiss climate change as a hoax?
- Do I start building the bunker now, or hold out for an impeachment?
- Even though it was revealed to only be a rumour, why is voting for Harambe the Gorilla any less ludicrous than voting for Trump?
- Do Trump-voting Latinos realise that what they’ve done is a bit like a Jew voting for Hitler?
- Will America start getting great again once they start bombing the sh*t out of Middle Eastern countries, or when LGBT rights are destroyed?
Do you have any pressing questions at the moment? Or are you still in a state of shock?